3.11.08

Today iLike: My Halloween costume

For me Halloween is an opportunity to wear whatever is on my mind. This year i wanted so badly to try on a kuro lolita costume, but couldn't finish it on time (as in i barely even started it). So i went for a kuro lolita meets ballerina costume.
I made a tutu from about 6 m of black tulle and a mini-top hat. I wore them with a black tank top, a black skirt underneath and my lovely mary-janes. And no, my nails weren't black, but red.



We went to DjSnow 10 Years Anniversary@ Suburbia and i danced my tutu off. Lotsa good music. Imma (ballerina) junglist!

Off-topic. I finally changed my hair style. I had the asymmetrical cut for ages and now it's so trendy i couldn't stand it anymore. I'm simply in love with my homemade clean cut. Plus is goes so much better with the lolita look.

1 comment:

florin said...

da, erai frumoasa. :P