27.10.08

Today iLike: ENDUSER

The party was.. wow. From the financial point of view not so wow, more like an ouch, but hey, this is only the beginning.
I still can't believe i finally got to meet Lynn. He came with Nick, which was absolutely amazing on stage, i wished his set never ended. They both are such great people and so damn funny, i laughed my ass off during their stay.
Can't wait for them to come again next year, maybe they'll do a stand up comedy act before the show :D I'm sure they could pull it off just fine!

No wisdom is my all-time-favorite and i was fucking blown away when i heard it. The inspiration came from this song called Light from a Dead Star by Lush. I'm in love with the voice, it's very surrealistic.



And this is Nick@Fire. Please excuse the poor sound quality:

No comments: