16.6.09

Today iLike: Skittles and Bloody Beetroots

Last summer when i went to England, i bought every single skittles bag i could find.
The salespersons were looking at me as if i was fckin insane, but, of course, i couldn't care less.
So, today i went to buy random stuff from a supermarket nearby, and guess what.. yes, i found Skittles. I had to share my joy with someone, so i immediately called my bf and then my mom (in which time the shop assistant was pulling her hair off because of me being so slow and ignorant of the cue behind me). After that i bought only 2 boxes (they come in small boxes here, dunno why), the original fruit and the sour ones, to make sure they were the real deal. And they are.
I'm prolly gonna be fed up in one week's time, but right now i'm enjoying my skittles.

And now, a clip from my new found loves, The Bloody Beetroots and Steve Aoki (it's been on heavy rotation for a while now).

This Aoki guy def. has a few loose screws, but he's great nonetheless. Below: Steve Aoki @ Coachella 2009

No comments: